Want to make your house smell better naturally? These natural homemade linen sprays are great for freshening up bedding, getting rid of old smells, and giving your home a fresh and clean smell.
What You Will Need:
A few basic items and five minutes of your time is all that is required to create a range of homemade linen sprays that you can use to freshen up every space.
- Any kind of fine mist spray bottles
- Sandalwood Essential Oil Blends
- Distilled Water
- Witch Hazel
We have two amazing essential oil ranges so you have plenty to choose from when it comes to freshening up your home. Come into our Albany or Kununurra store to smell our tester in person or order online.
Our oils include:
- Wild Orange with Sandalwood Album Oil
Energising blend, that purifies the air with a sweet, refreshing aroma. Also a known anti-bacterial.
- Lemongrass with Sandalwood Album Essential Oil
This blend heightens awareness and promotes a positive outlook. Also holds anti-bacterial properties.
- Peppermint with Sandalwood Album Oil
This blend holds an awakening mint aroma that promotes deep and clear breathing
- Lavender with Sandalwood Album Oil
A natural sleep aide known to induce relaxation and calm the nervous system,
- Geranium with Sandalwood Album Essential Oil
Both oils also have a calming effect, promoting relaxation and reducing anxiety. it is also thought to have antibacterial and antimicrobial properties.
- Frankincense with Sandalwood Album Oil
Used in Ayurvedic medicine for centuries, researchers believe that frankincense improves asthma, reduces inflammation and improves gut health.
- Mount Romance Sandalwood Essence
This pure Sandalwood and Jojoba oil blend creates a soft lingering Sandalwood aroma and to promote focus, stress relief and relaxation in your home or workplace.
- Mount Romance Prana Sana
A blend containing Sandalwood, Tea Tree, Lavender, Lemon Myrtle, Eucalyptus, Rosemary, Peppermint, Menthol, Camphor, Cajeput, Cedarwood Atlas & Chamomile.
Pour 30mls distilled water and 30mls of witch hazel into your glass spray bottles.
Choose your oils and pour roughly 5 - 20 drops of essential oil into each spray bottle (see recommendations below).
Screw the spray bottle cap back onto the bottle and shake well.
Label your linen sprays if you would like, or put a few fresh herbs into each bottle for a sweet look (note you will want to remove these and replace them each week).
DIY Linen Spray Recipes
- 30mls distilled water
- 30mls witch hazel
- 10 drops Wild Orange with Sandalwood Album Oil
- 20 drops Lemongrass with Sandalwood Album Essential Oil
- 10 drops Peppermint with Sandalwood Album Oil
- 10 drops Lavender with Sandalwood Album Oil
- 10 drops Geranium with Sandalwood Album Essential Oil
- 5 drops Frankincense with Sandalwood Album Oil
- 5 drops Mount Romance Sandalwood Essence
- 5 drops Mount Romance Prana Sana