The Sandalwood Shop online store is integrated with Australia Post's eParcel, meaning that customers will be shown real-time shipping quotes when processing an order through the checkout. This information will be displayed once the shipping address fields have been completed. Once an order has been completed, a tracking email will be sent directly from Australia Post with a tracking reference to follow the delivery. This tracking email will be sent to the email that was entered by the customer.
Shipping Options - Within Australia
- Standard Parcel Post - Economic domestic delivery.
- Express Post - Express domestic delivery.
- Free pick-up from store - Free pick up from The Sandalwood Shop, 2 Down Road ALBANY WA. Open 7 days a week, 9am and 5pm (WST), closed Christmas Day.
Shipping Options - International
International orders vary tremendously in delivery time but can be expected between 1-4 weeks of dispatch.
- International Economy - Cost-effective standard service for delivering items up to 2kg. Signature required upon delivery.
- International Standard - A secure, trackable service for delivering items up to 20kg. Signature required upon delivery.
When placing an international order for delivery to your home country, you must observe and apply its importation laws and tax requirements. The Sandalwood Shop cannot be held accountable for parcels stopped by Customs or their additional fees and charges. Please check with your local authorities for any unique requirements.