Lemongrass with Sandalwood Album Aromatherapy Candle
Free Standard Shipping in AUS on orders $100.00 & up.
This Lemongrass with Sandalwood Album Aromatherapy Candle has a herbaceous aroma that heightens awareness and promotes a positive outlook.
Quintis Aromatherapy Candles feature a range of well known essential oils, blended with the soft, sweet woody aroma of Sandalwood Album oil.
The soy wax used has been naturally derived and hand poured right here in Australia. Free from artificial colours, paraffin wax, phthalates and synthetic fragrances.
Estimated burn time of up to 50 hours, but will vary depending on the environmental conditions.
Candle Easy Care Tips
Get the most out of your candles by following these tips:
* Before each burn, trim wick to 5mm. This promotes an even burn, steady flame and reduces sooting & mushrooming of the wick.
* When lighting for the first time, burn until wax melts across the entire surface to the sides of jar (This may take up to 2-4 hours). This creates an even burn for the duration of the candle's life.
* Ensure the candle wick is centred, standing upright and trimmed to prevent soot from forming on the glass.
* If soot does form on the inside of your jar, extimguish candle, wait for it to cool, then wipe with a clean damp cloth. Trim wick and relight.
* Burn away from draughts. Draughts decrease overall burn time, smoking, cause uneven burning and reduce scent throw.
* When blowing out your candle, do so very gently. Then straighten wick and ensure wick is in centre of the jar.
* Extinguish your candle if it flickers, smokes or the flame becomes too high. These signs indicate the candle is not buring properly and the flame isn't controlled. Let the candles cool, trim the wick, then check for drafts before re-lighting. Your flame should not be flickering, the wick should be standing centred and upright & resemble a tear drop shape.
* Always read and follow the safety instructions carefully. Found on the bottom of your candle.