Candle - Peppermint with Sandalwood Album Oil aromatherapy candle
Free Standard Shipping in AUS on orders $120.00 & up.
This Peppermint with Sandalwood Album Aromatherapy Candle has a refreshing and uplifting aroma, ideal for calming the mind.
Quintis Aromatherapy Candles feature a range of well known essential oils, blended with the soft, sweet woody aroma of Sandalwood Album (Indian sandalwood) oil.
The soy wax used has been naturally derived and hand poured right here in Australia. Free from artificial colours, paraffin wax, phthalates and synthetic fragrances.
Estimated burn time of up to 50 hours but will vary depending on the environmental conditions.
**Available for limited time only
Candle Easy Care Tips
Get the most out of your candles by following these tips:
* Before each burn, trim wick to 5mm. This promotes an even burn, steady flame and reduces sooting & mushrooming of the wick.
* When lighting for the first time, burn until wax melts across the entire surface to the sides of jar (This may take up to 2-4 hours). This creates an even burn for the duration of the candle's life.
* Ensure the candle wick is centred, standing upright and trimmed to prevent soot from forming on the glass.
* If soot does form on the inside of your jar, extinguish candle, wait for it to cool, then wipe with a clean damp cloth. Trim wick and relight.
* Burn away from draughts. Draughts decrease overall burn time, smoking, cause uneven burning and reduce scent throw.
* When blowing out your candle, do so very gently. Then straighten wick and ensure wick is in centre of the jar.
* Extinguish your candle if it flickers, smokes or the flame becomes too high. These signs indicate the candle is not burning properly and the flame isn't controlled. Let the candles cool, trim the wick, then check for drafts before re-lighting. Your flame should not be flickering, the wick should be standing centred and upright & resemble a tear drop shape.
* Always read and follow the safety instructions carefully. Found on the bottom of your candle.
Please dispose of packaging thoughtfully.
Box - Place in Recycling.
Jar - Wash thoroughly and place in Recycling.
Lid - Place in General Household Rubbish.
* Alternatively, Jar and Lid can be cleaned and repurposed as a storage jar.
All packaging is currently under review, as we journey to more environmentally sustainable options. Check back here regularly to see the latest recycling information.