Recipe - Autumn Salad
110g Bocconcini Cheese
½ Cup Rocket Leaves (or preferred leafy greens)
2 Tbsp Sandalwood Nuts
15 minutes ~ 2 serves
- Slice and dice avocado, mango and bocconcini.
- Crush sandalwood nuts into crumbs with a mortar and pestle.
- Using an 8cm square base bowl, line the bottom with a layer of avocado pieces
- Place an even layer of bocconcini cheese.
- Place an even layer of diced mango pieces.
- Put a handful of rocquette above the mango layer and gently push down.
- Place a serving plate upside down firmly on top of the bowl, then flip once so that the bowl is facing down.
- Gently lift the bowl off the plate and sprinkle crushed sandalwood nut on top.
- Repeat steps 3 - 8 to make second serving.
2 Tbsp Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice
2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 Tsp Balsamic Vinegar
½ Tsp Garlic (finely diced)
½ Tsp Honey (adjust to suit taste)
Salt & Pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.