Social Media Competition - Terms and Conditions
The competition will be run on Instagram and Facebook social media platforms.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or over except employees of Quintis (Australia) Pty Ltd and its related body corporates and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Route to entry for the competition and these terms and conditions are available via [https://www.thesandalwoodshop.com.au/blog/promotions-events/fathers-day-social-media-competition/].
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Entries are open from 10 August 2020 and will close at midnight on 31 August 2020. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
B. Competition rules:
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Instagram entrants: Entrants must comment in 50 words or less, “Someone you think is a great Father and why” on The Sandalwood Shop’s Instagram competition post to enter the competition. The winner will be chosen based on the most meaningful entry, by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
- Facebook entrants: Entrants must comment in 50 words or less, “Someone you think is a great Father and why” on The Sandalwood Shop’s Facebook competition post to enter the competition. The winner will be chosen based on the most meaningful entry, by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, natural disaster or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- Mt Romance Australia Pty Ltd shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Mt Romance Australia Pty Ltd reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows:
- One prize is available, one winner will be chosen from both Facebook and Instagram entries. The prize consists of a “Father’s Day product pack”, including a Larrikin Complete Collection, Natural Mosquito Coils (10 pack), Skin Damage Control 50ml, Hand Wash 250ml, Hand Sanitising Gel 250ml, Australian Sandalwood Heartwood Chips 100g and a Deodorant 60ml.
- The major prize is valued at $172. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The prize must be collected from Mt Romance, 2 Down Road Albany.
- One winner will be chosen by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Instagram or Facebook on 2 September 2020. If the winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Western Australia.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com. The winner’s first name will also be displayed on Facebook, Instagram and on The Sandalwood Shop website https://www.thesandalwoodshop.com.au/promotions_events/.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Mt Romance Australia Pty Ltd‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
*Social Media Father's Day Competition Winner - Kirst Jane NSW
Runner Up Prize Giveaways - Pea Menz VIC, Kim Heggie VIC, Carissa Lee TAS, Suzi Foster QLD, Angela Tennent VIC, Anna Altunsu VIC