Of all the occasions worth celebrating, it’s Mother’s Day. For the love and influence in the lives of her children is beyond measure! Here at The Sandalwood Shop, we’ve lots in store to help celebrate the joy that mothers bring, and gratitude for everything that mothers do for their children.
We have instore and online (on Facebook and Instagram) competitions happening to keep it interesting, along with our Mother’s Day Sandalwood Nut High Tea marking the pinnacle of our planned festivities!
INSTORE: two winners
Visit our Kununurra or Albany, WA outlets for a valid entry.
- Complete and return the form provided to go into a draw to win our bespoke ‘Mother’s Day hamper' valued at $235.45 and a voucher for $100. One winner will be drawn from each outlet
The winner drawn from our Kununurra store will receive the bespoke hamper along with a $100 voucher to spend at Thomas & Co. Hair in Kununurra, WA.
The winner drawn from our Albany store will receive the bespoke hamper along with a $100 voucher to spend at Chimes Day Spa in Denmark, WA.
ONLINE: one winner
- The entrant with the best response to our Mother’s Day post (go to either Facebook or Instagram to enter) will receive the bespoke gift hamper. Competition opens next week from the 11th April 2022, so keep your eyes peeled for our Mother’s Day Competition post on our socials.
All winners will be drawn on Monday, 9th May 2022, once winners claim and confirm their prize, their first name will be announced by Friday, 13th May.
Full T & Cs here.
These competitions are now closed. Below are the confirmed winners:
- INSTORE Albany: Leeanne, Albany, WA
- INSTORE Kununurra: Jacqueline, Darwin, NT
- ONLINE: Amanda, Mount Barker, WA
Mother’s Day Sandalwood Nut High Tea 2022
2, Down Road, ALBANY WA 6330
On Sunday, 8th May 2022
2.30 – 4pm
Lavish mum to a wonderful smorgasbord of bite-sized sweet and savoury sandalwood delights on her special day! To add to the celebratory mood for this event, there will be live entertainment by local musicians 'The Nook Folk Group' pictured below. Cost of $22 per person includes all sandalwood nibbles as well as a hot beverage of your choosing. Bookings essential as seats are limited, so get in quick to avoid disappointment. Refer to event flyer below for full details.